Wednesday 11 April 2012

Question 3 of my Evaluation

 What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

After creating my drafts for my magazine and DVD covers i decided that i needed to get audience feedback, to see if my products were appealing to my audience. I did this by creating a survey on survey monkey and asked people on social networking websites to answer them for me. I used pie charts and graphs to show my results from the questionnaires. Doing this made it easy for me to see the results that i had found and made it easy for me to use the data when finalising my products.
From this i discovered that the fonts needed to be changed slightly. I made these changes which made me feel like my products appealed to my audience to the highest standard possible.
I then decided to get more feedback once i had made my changes and asked people to comment on my blog. These are some of the comments i received:

For my final audiovisual product i posted my video onto my "Facebook" time line to collect feedback from my audience. I decided to use social networking sites as it was the most successful form of feedback from in my ancillary task.

The feedback method helped me alot throughout my coursework as it made gaining responses and peoples opinions extremly easy to collect and it was an easy process to construct.

No comments:

Post a Comment